Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17741 times)

no and i dont disagree with you being proud of sucking richard for a month because it doesnt affect me but my point is you wouldnt be killed for your friendry
but the point isn't whether i personally am oppressed for being gay it's that throughout the world it's still a standing issue
but who the forget are you to tell me i shouldn't be scared of being killed for being gay

its still a standing issue in third world countries but we cant stop radical muslims and slavs from shanking you there when we're parading in america can we? the only way we can really stop them is to destroy their religion and culture and that's probably the safest bet you'll get to being able to suck richard in a country where they have the time or cause to know you're gay and murder you because of it

are you loving kidding me dude? i've been threatened, shoved, harassed, and narrowly avoided getting the stuff kicked out of me twice. breaking news dude it's not them evil muslims doing it here in america

but the point isn't whether i personally am oppressed for being gay it's that throughout the world it's still a standing issue
but who the forget are you to tell me i shouldn't be scared of being killed for being gay

Grow the forget up

You live in America you're as likely to get merc'd for being a friend as you are for wearing 501 jeans

report them because it's actually against the law here in FREEDOM LAND as opposed to Afghanistan

I've been beaten up for all sorts of things!
Being 5'3 at 12
Snatching my own phone from some short mexican dude
Literally helping a disabled friend get into his car
Having tons of computer knowledge

It's not that you're gay, it's that you are different. It's not different from having unreasonably small hands and the people bullying you are probably gay themselves. Report it.

yeah but nobody's been kicked out of their house, disowned, or killed for being short, you stupid hoe

yeah but nobody's been kicked out of their house, disowned, or killed for being short, you stupid hoe

what non deadbeat or abusive american parents or people who care about you will kick you out of the house, disown you or kill you for being gay

report them because it's actually against the law here in FREEDOM LAND as opposed to Afghanistan

I've been beaten up for all sorts of things!
Being 5'3 at 12
Snatching my own phone from some short mexican dude
Literally helping a disabled friend get into his car
Having tons of computer knowledge

It's not that you're gay, it's that you are different. It's not different from having unreasonably small hands and the people bullying you are probably gay themselves. Report it.
well no loving stuff sherlock but in grand ol freedomland you don't always have policemen that care about high school schenanagins that involve their own kids
and you're absolutely right. there's nothing so special about being gay, but somehow that concept flies over a really disappointing number of people
what non deadbeat or abusive american parents or people who care about you will kick you out of the house, disown you or kill you for being gay
the same ones that were raised to believe they should do that

well no loving stuff sherlock but in grand ol freedomland you don't always have policemen that care about high school schenanagins that involve their own kids
and you're absolutely right. there's nothing so special about being gay, but somehow that concept flies over a really disappointing number of peoplethe same ones that were raised to believe they should do that
nothing anyone can do about that :/
We're supposedly in a place where equality is constantly petitioned but anyone who doesn't listen is actually ignorant or stupid. It's everywhere, even taught in modern schools, but people who don't listen can't be changed

nothing anyone can do about that :/
We're supposedly in a place where equality is constantly petitioned but anyone who doesn't listen is actually ignorant or stupid. It's everywhere, even taught in modern schools, but people who don't listen can't be changed
people don't change, society changes

yeah and what do those people change

evidently not society considering people are so against pride

yeah and have you waited 5 generations for those people who do and their offspring to change it you impaitient lil stuff

how are you such a rooster