Author Topic: ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZAXSTAR'S MAGIC RP!  (Read 7004 times)

why the forget do you care honestly?
yeah see ya buddy lmao

yeah see ya buddy lmao
i mean, this doesn't involve the guy at all nor does it require any attention

I'm one of the admins at Zaxstar's RP, god knows why, super-admin in fact, and he has done this to me several times because he can't take a loving joke, as well as he can't let any of our admins have fun. I've known him for YEARS and I cannot believe he's been a jackass for this long.

i mean, your post is still dismissive and there is no getting around it

also hey look there i am!

you replied to the op with a dismissive comment, that's one of the few rules you must follow and you didn't do it

also hey look there i am!
lmfao, loving SOLARIA was against him? jesus christ i didnt know this and i went in deep cover in solarias inner circle for about a year
also why am i called an "investigator" in the op lmao i just took screencaps and was generally a useless bitch-ass brother
drama was unwarranted, this wouldve done better as a general discussion thread titled "post your favorite pics of rp servers"

zaxstars ban messages are socially handicapped

Hey, somehow I'm not on the list of banned people! In fact I'm still an admin. Zax is really inconsistent.

I'm one of the admins at Zaxstar's RP, god knows why, super-admin in fact, and he has done this to me several times because he can't take a loving joke, as well as he can't let any of our admins have fun. I've known him for YEARS and I cannot believe he's been a jackass for this long.

so wait
you never knew he was a cunt despite being an admin on his server, where toadlover123 was also admin on and acted like a cunt with him? doubtful

those handicaps TheLoneDecidueye and JCTN also banned my friend one time for a simple love joke...
A love JOKE....
can't believe I actually used to like him
and he's an erper which makes him a hypocrite

those handicaps TheLoneDecidueye and JCTN also banned my friend one time for a simple love joke
yeah one time a friend of mine got banned by them for asking zaxstar why he has his characters drink their own breast milk
they thought he was making stuff up, then zax confirmed that they actually do
funny how it be sometimes

and the fact that I used to go on there make me forgetin cringe... ughh...
AANNND my friend mentioned once that he saw Zax's character Emily go forgetin vore which scarred him

yeah, though I can take a lot, that was just uncalled for...