Author Topic: all my wip projects  (Read 1262 times)

im releasing all the stuff i never finished. these will probably never be worked on again. i dont think i will be developing for this game in the future.

https://leopard.hosting/dl/wlxry/rally_wip_projects.zip

contains:
gamemode_CityRPG:
my attempt at an iban edit. makes a lot of changes to the drug system, edu system, mining, just a lot of stuff in general. the changelog and to-do files have some but not all of the changes documented.

gamemode_ZCRPG
my attempt at a complete re-write of CityRPG, with the intention of merging the concept of zombie survival with CRPG. many unimplemented features.

server_scp
contains a SCP-173 playertype. can only move when nobody is looking at it. blinking not implemented.

weapon_airstrikephone
was supposed to be a phone that you could use to mark a position and call in an airstrike.

weapon_explosives
probably the most complete add-on in the pack. contains a C4 charge and an IED. the IED is bigger than the C4 charge. the C4 charge can have a timer set, and has a working digital clock. the c4 can also be remotely detonated. the IED can only be remotely detonated and has a 2-3 second "dialing" period until the bomb actually detonates.

has some location based sound stuff, if you're very close to the bomb you will hear a big explosion and have ringing in your ears, if you're far away you'll hear a distant boom that usually comes slightly after you see the explosion. explosions are relatively massive and unbalanced so  you should probably use obstructradiusdamage. cleanup on player death and minigame reset is not implemented. has a bunch of prefs i can't really be bothered to list. prefs can be changed with /rex [prefname] [newvalue]. /rex reset will reset all prefs

thanks to everyone who has helped me along with learning to develop in blockland. you guys are great. i really hope this game lasts far into the future.

Cool.  Thanks for posting this, it looks interesting.

hey neat
please finish explosives