Another goodbye.

Author Topic: Another goodbye.  (Read 3961 times)

what's the point of saying goodbye if you literally havent posted at all since you decided to make a goodbye post seven months ago

what's the point of saying goodbye if you literally havent posted at all since you decided to make a goodbye post seven months ago
goodbye guys

hey guys i know it's been fun and i came back and all but i'm out

goodbye guys
hey guys i know it's been fun and i came back and all but i'm out
damn... guess net neutrality took another one...

Yeah, I made that one until Ajit decided to delay that rollback so I thought he had a change of heart but guess not.

haha... being ironic..  The funniest behavior there is.....    ....
are u angry i called u not funny

Yeah, I made that one until Ajit decided to delay that rollback so I thought he had a change of heart but guess not.

why are you leaving

thought Net Neutrality already ended and we're just getting slower internet... and higher costs

this is the most melodramatic stuff I've ever seen
I mean yeah net neutrality repeal sucks and it's bad for both the market, consumers, and open journalism, but why does it have any bearing on leaving the forums

it's bad for both the market, consumers, and open journalism, but why does it have any bearing on leaving the forums
lol

but why does it have any bearing on leaving the forums

umm...m... it;s a sign of protest

User was banned for this post

breaking news: small child has no idea of what will actually happen

can't you get banned for faking these or is that only if you add a badspot edit message