Author Topic: SHUT DOWN  (Read 1179 times)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 01:31:13 PM by maxwell10206 »

I would never join a clan run by you. :)

its not run by me its run by Jaden Duh if you read it all you would know handicap

its not run by me its run by Jaden Duh if you read it all you would know handicap
If it is his clan, then he should post the loving topic and not you.  :cookieMonster:

If it is his clan, then he should post the pandaing topic and not you.  :cookieMonster:
well this is alot of qutes but he had to go earlier today so i made the topic and he probably will make the topic and have this one deleted maybe not but idk now.

Don't waste your time making a topic for someone who can do it themself the next day.

[DFC] Ducky Fleet Club

Introduction

It was all started by Jaden, it all started when a duck from the sky came down to Earth. Jaden was relaxing on a bench. He saw the duck on the ground, so he ran towards it. At first he didn't know what it was, so he kicked it. Then all of a sudden its eyes opened and then floated it starred Jaden in the eyes. The duck told him "Get off your but and make a clan for god sake",The Duck yelled. Then it fell down and broke. So Jaden made the clan/club after the Duck he saw.
Do you mean butt?

For the love of gawd. No more clans D=

Don't waste your time making a topic for someone who can do it themself the next day.
yeah your right but i wanted to see how ppl would like or not like about the clan

You shall soon see the wrath of jaden, Aswell as your farewell from OC.

You shall soon see the wrath of jaden, Aswell as your farewell from OC.
what?

Um, how about.... Panda no!