Author Topic: Brothers of the Brick (Reborn)  (Read 11828 times)

It seems you need to get off your high horse and GET OUT.

The only thing I have said about myself is that my building ability has increased (not anything like my building ability is a god over BotB or anything), thats it...

people need to accept some truths, and not guard themselves and make them look good.

It seems you didn't read my earlier posts, because I was saying that the clan's building ability was going down, not up.

And i said we will work towards improvement. Go figure; You don't read (and fully interpret) my posts and you have to use that same reasoning against me. I never said our ability was going up. You've already posted what you said three times, so i have read it three times and you're suggesting that i haven't read it once. It's enough that you don't just leave us alone, but you just have to pick out something to degrade or else you're unhappy.

I tried to leave you alone, but I was drawn back in by comments directed towards me.  Bye

Thanks again for letting me join

Ok first, furdle, you are definatly bossy and a little tryantty.

second, i would like to be in the BotB clan
here is my structure

i will have a video of it on youtube soon!

also i couldn't post it because of the size but it does have an inside
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 01:34:11 PM by NXTman »

No.

Too small, not enough detail, and I don't like you. Even if the build was decent, I'd likely say no because you're not really experienced enough around here.

ok falcondude, you are not the deciding person, besides this is a picture from far away and the inside is more detailed than the outside and i couldnt post indoor pics cause it wouldnt let me. if i can i will post them but still, this is not up for you to decide. i will wait for the person who runs this thread to say what he thinks and i will be happy with it no matter what he says.

Er, yes I am. I'm one of the co-leaders.

Now that you're flaming me, definite no.

No from me aswell. Not much detail. Correction, Almost NO detail. And I have a major voice in it with Falcon and Tony, So us two alone (I think) saying no, Means that your not in the clan.

So, can I apply with my Winter House? I want in.

Ok first, furdle, you are definatly bossy and a little tryantty.

second, i would like to be in the BotB clan
here is my structure

i will have a video of it on youtube soon!

also i couldn't post it because of the size but it does have an inside

First, that argument with Furdle took place more than a week ago and i'm pretty sure Furdle is gone.

Second, I would say no to that app also, if i were a judge ;-)

Im here to report to BotB leader's that beachbum has been very disrespectful to my clan {LV} he said that everyone in my clan are cigarettes i have this picture for proof....

i hope this is taken seriously by a leader thanks for you time.