Author Topic: Brothers of the Brick (Reborn)  (Read 11812 times)

I didn't see this in person, but the picture is proof enough.

Lol. Perhaps you should have seen the rest. I also said.

''For the simple reason of everybody in that clan hating me except for Maxwell''

People that were on my server at the time could back me up on that too.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 08:39:11 PM by Beachbum790 »

Beach, you have been know for your friendry. Please just give it up.

Yes it is very, very, very disrespectful. ([sarcasm] tags are for morons)
Oh and this:
and I don't like you.
is surely mature.

Suck me dry link.
again no respect and your being a cigarette yet again :O

Zoneark, you calling a co-leader of a clan a cigarette won't help you win your battle of getting beachbum kicked out of BotB.

So, They kick me out of BotB. My life still moves on, I dont care, its a clan, in a game, I probably wont get kicked out, Because kyle and maybe tony know that I wouldnt just call a clan a cigarette without giving a reason. So, Zoneark is being a little girl and not posting up everything that was said, just the part that I thought his clan was for cigarettes, But if you would have seen the rest, it would have said ''For the reason that nobody in the clan likes me except for Maxwell''.

Great way to increase your chances of not being officially kicked out.

Ok. As I said before, Life moves on if I get kicked out, I get kicked out, But kyle knows that i wouldnt call a clan cigarettegy if I didnt have a reason.

Zoneark is being a little girl and not posting up everything that was said...

i was on his server when this happened, and in the pic, zoneark cut like half the pic off.
and beachbum did have a reason for saying it was cigarettegy or whatever, and that everyone hates him exept maxwell.

I think that we already confirmed that like three times before you did, Zaie.
Just because people hate you doesn't mean they are cigarettes beachbum.

Beachbum is disrespectful, when Kyles around hes his bitch, when he's not he acts like an starfish

Advertising
Calling clans names