[news] liberal SJW trying to score a free ride.

Author Topic: [news] liberal SJW trying to score a free ride.  (Read 2012 times)

Thanks Obama for the free rides.

BUT THOSE FREE RIDES ARE OVER NOW!

im sure tony wants a free ride from obama if you know what i mean

like that time you tried to get us to pay for your roadtrip

richard riding obama IS OVER

idk even during the Annoying Orange presidency the school bus gave me free rides every day

notice the pattern online. the more censorship a webpage has, the more it populates libs. places like blockland forums that have basically no rules at all, mostly conservative types lol.

notice the pattern online. the more censorship a webpage has, the more it populates libs. places like blockland forums that have basically no rules at all, mostly conservative types lol.
brother theres a equal amount of conserative and libs i think or theres a few more conserative. but i kind of see what your getting at

brother theres a equal amount of conserative and libs i think or theres a few more conserative. but i kind of see what your getting at
cool conversation tip: you dont have to make a concession every time you disagree with someone. your post doesnt make any sense because of it; you're disagreeing with him but also saying he's right. pick one.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:31:30 AM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

at this point there is no way tony is serious lol

He's obviously joking lol

cool conversation tip: you dont have to make a concession every time you disagree with someone. your post doesnt make any sense because of it; you're disagreeing with him but also saying he's right. pick one.
That's dumb, I see what your getting at

It's 2018 a white man is president again.

AMERICA!