[HISTORY] Annoying Orange MEETS KIM JONG-UN

Author Topic: [HISTORY] Annoying Orange MEETS KIM JONG-UN  (Read 8596 times)

Answer the question
all i see is blatant insults with question marks at the end of them

DUDE! You are gay? You look like a bitch? (sarcasm)

Got it, you're here to troll and be useless. Go back to being absent from the forum like you said you would.

Got it, you're here to troll and be useless.
google the term self awareness

Khaz and Drydess vs the world

Got it, you're here to troll and be useless. Go back to being absent from the forum like you said you would.
what the forget is your problem

what the forget is your problem
Well I mean drydess was calling everyone trolls so I guess kochie kind of has a reason to be pissed

Well I mean drydess was calling everyone trolls so I guess kochie kind of has a reason to be pissed
yeahhh that's totallyyyyyy all that happened lmfao

to be fair to Annoying Orange this is further and better than any other president's ever gotten. gotta hand it to him for deciding to seek peace rather than a fight

gook nukem finally caved

to be fair to Annoying Orange this is further and better than any other president's ever gotten. gotta hand it to him for deciding to seek peace rather than a fight

yeah i feel like i can observe a change of direction for choices in Annoying Orange's end honestly

cant imagine why he wouldnt interested in entertaining someone who thinks "who hurt you, kid" is a question worth answering

yeah i feel like i can observe a change of direction for choices in Annoying Orange's end honestly
it's really frustrating to see some people continue to complain about Annoying Orange in this just for the sake of complaining about Annoying Orange despite the fact that the reason they originally didn't like him was because his reckless actions would promote war and fighting

it's really frustrating to see some people continue to complain about Annoying Orange in this just for the sake of complaining about Annoying Orange despite the fact that the reason they originally didn't like him was because his reckless actions would promote war and fighting
hillary is a warmonger! loving liberal sjw elite!