Author Topic: SQLite Error  (Read 2181 times)

I made sure common/Blockland is writable but it is still giving me the error. I also made sure cache.db was writable.

Here's my console log, I have found that if I remove my cache.db file from the blockland folder it fixes the issue, but what made this error in the first place? The last server I downloaded any files on was Snack N Sack Chocolate's server.

i dont know but ive been getting sqlite errors since 2009

Disk usage could be the problem

elaborate?
A lot of HDDs suffer because of how slow they are, if you have programs in the background constantly reading/writing it makes it harder for new programs to read/write to the disk, check task manager too

A lot of HDDs suffer because of how slow they are, if you have programs in the background constantly reading/writing it makes it harder for new programs to read/write to the disk, check task manager too
The only program I have running in the background is Discord, and that is always running when I start Blockland. I even tried closing all programs that were not required and ran Blockland, I got the same error.

That might be a major program but there are services that also run in the background too

That might be a major program but there are services that also run in the background too
Those other services are always running when i try to start blockland, they are system services that have been running since i got the computer.

You can most likely disable a few of them but I don't know what is running so I cannot answer that

You can most likely disable a few of them but I don't know what is running so I cannot answer that
No program/service was running (that wasn't usually running all the other hundreds of times I started Blockland) when it failed to start.

Did you ever leave a server in the middle of downloading a file? I think sometimes they can corrupt and mess with the cache.

Did you ever leave a server in the middle of downloading a file? I think sometimes they can corrupt and mess with the cache.
I've done that hundreds of times, and the last server I joined (which was the only one I joined that session), i downloaded all of the files, spawned, then disconnected a bit after.

if you can't find any other solutions, it may be possible that the structure of your cache.db file has been corrupted somehow. so you'd have to delete it and have the game generate a new one