yep this account still open

Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 30629 times)

why waluigi

he's only good for mario kart, and maybe tennis
he could be good for smash too

tell me how that could be
the same way any other character is

He could be a wario echo

He could be a wario echo
this is a good example of why he wouldn't work

what are you doing

To be an echo fighter would mean having the same moveset, like how Daisy, being Peach's echo fighter, has her moveset, but with some different animations to make her stand out more

Waluigi having Wario's moveset wouldn't be fitting because of how Waluigi differs from Wario in both size and personality, he'd probably work better as Luigi's echo fighter if anything, but the best way for Waluigi to be playable in Smash would be as his own character, not anyone else's

I believe most of Waluigi's moveset could be based from his movements in Mario Tennis, for example using the tennis racket and throw balls at the opponent, and it can get a stronger shot if you hit it at the right time, and use his special attacks like the tornado L from Mario Power Tennis.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:26:01 AM by Filipe »

I just really want to see Waluigi be introduced with "It's Waluigi time!"...

Tbh I can see why they included Bomberman as an assist trophy because what kind of attacks would they come up for him? I like the way they've done his assist trophy as well. But as for Waluigi I think it's a bad idea to keep him as an assist trophy, I was also disappointed to see Krystal as an assist as well considering people have been requesting for her inclusion for years now. Knuckles is also an assist trophy but idk how I feel about that.

Shadow as an echo fighter seems extremely likely but maybe they'll introduce tails as a new character

Tbh I can see why they included Bomberman as an assist trophy because what kind of attacks would they come up for him?
See:
Captain Falcon, Mr. Game & Watch, Villager, Ice Climbers, Duck Hunt, and R.O.B.
All of which were characters that were given move sets despite doing lots of things they didn't do in where they came from.
Though I'll admit it would be harder to do something for Bomberman than it would be any of the other characters, but definitely far from impossible.

See:
Captain Falcon, Mr. Game & Watch, Villager, Ice Climbers, Duck Hunt, and R.O.B.
All of which were characters that were given move sets despite doing lots of things they didn't do in where they came from.
Though I'll admit it would be harder to do something for Bomberman than it would be any of the other characters, but definitely far from impossible.
That's true, the ways they did those characters was really creative especially duck hunt

Another character I'd like to see in Ultimate is Chibi Robot, that guy needs a place

I bought Smash Bros 3ds because I did not want a switch. Guess Ninty is gonna force me to buy it for the sake of adding me to the hivemind of people who defend switch because they spent so much money on it and not because it's actually a good console