Moving animated Gears...?

Author Topic: Moving animated Gears...?  (Read 1384 times)

Please... no one h̶̨̩͍̲̃ą̶̨͎͙͓͛̿̓͜t̷̨̮͇͙̰͍̹̦͊̀̿̈́͛́̓͜͜͠ë̵̥̫̙̤́̎̾͂̇̚̕ me you all have been making fun of me and its been a̷̖̓̀̍̈́́̄n̵̩̲̮̣̮͚͓̿̓͛̊̚n̷̫͉͇͋̊̕͜o̷͍̝̭̲͋̓y̸̹͉͈͂̿̍̓͑̓̇͘ỉ̴̗̭̦̙͌͑́̋̈́̕͝͝n̴̛̠͍̹̗͇͔̘̗̲̝̔͐̇́͑̈́̉g̸͖͚͉̗̞̺͚̟̃̒̐̆̂̌... anyways i was just asking if anybody would please make 3D moving gears that could connect with other gears for a map that i'm making that's currently in production

please... no h̶̨̩͍̲̃ą̶̨͎͙͓͛̿̓͜t̷̨̮͇͙̰͍̹̦͊̀̿̈́͛́̓͜͜͠ë̵̥̫̙̤́̎̾͂̇̚̕ its just an add-on idea i would like to see happen if you could

if you do happen to be one of the kind people who are good at making add-ons and decide to make it, send me a message of the link if you can

P.S. And if someone does actually decide to make this, can you make it paint able so it can be different colors please?

thanks for reading
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:13:45 AM by guythomas27 »

How large? Horizontal? Vertical?

if possible, both horizontal AND vertical and i want them to be as big as a player and some of the attachable gears to be a little smaller than others (creator's pref) and if possible... the little gears should connect to eachother too
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:04:15 AM by guythomas27 »

h̶̨̩͍̲̃ą̶̨͎͙͓͛̿̓͜t̷̨̮͇͙̰͍̹̦͊̀̿̈́͛́̓͜͜͠ë̵̥̫̙̤́̎̾͂̇̚̕
T̷͈͕̊̆h̵͈̎͗e̸̟͉͋̇͗͜͝s̶͍̦̗͇̄͂͋e̷̻̹̪̅̐̒̔̿ ̶̨͒h̵̰̺̭͙̄̃̄͐a̷̧̞̪̰͝t̵̩̠̫̬̩̆̓s̸̡̧̞̃͌͂̋͜ ̷̢̥͕̭̈̏͌͑͆l̶̖̝̹̼̹̐̾o̶̙̹̟̳͐o̷̢͚̐̇k̴͈̜̜̞͗̇̚ ̴̪͚̫̲̒͐͂̈͆c̵̯̣̓͝ő̴̰̈́͑o̷̡̙͖͈͑́̕l̵̨͉͇̲͍͋ ̶̧̬̱̝͠ȧ̵̧̡̜̒̀̚n̸̲̈́̄̈́͌d̸̥͋̿̎ ̷̯͙̭̄̊͗̃̚u̷̫͎̔̈́͠n̶͜͝i̸͉̜̺̊q̷̫̙̦̑͐ǔ̴̮̳̪͈̍̋͜͠ḙ̶̢̩͆̌̀́!̴͙̆̏̈́͋͝

Stop