opi (216093) - spamming research links

Author Topic: opi (216093) - spamming research links  (Read 9799 times)

huh you and your brother sure do love to drama people over petty things huh? why not let the admin do it? he has not done anything harmful to anyone, people click the link on their own consent so it's their fault for clicking on it
literally nothing done wrong here, either if the link is researchographic, report it to red before dramaing them

/nosupport
"theres nothing wrong with sending a bunch of minors research links am i right fellas hehehe" *drinks chug jug of soy*

noedit 3 opi is the server owner where that happened too

i guess you can say

opi is a friend

noedit 3 opi is the server owner where that happened too

it was on agent reds server

huh you and your brother sure do love to drama people over petty things huh? why not let the admin do it? he has not done anything harmful to anyone, people click the link on their own consent so it's their fault for clicking on it
literally nothing done wrong here, either if the link is researchographic, report it to red before dramaing them

/nosupport
biggest brain 2018
/support

/nosupport
fortnite I really love some fortnite

/nosupport
can we go ahead and get this feller banned too

/nosupport

autism unleashed

/nosupport

thank god i don't get drama'd over literally all the research in my own server, better stay away from fire vine

i can support this only because it was not in his own server, and also didnt even bother to ask the admin if he could send it.

/nosupport
big brain post

/nosupport
Lets play a game called "Guess who opi is an alt of" shall we?

not an alt isn't opi crita

he is sa on agent red's server though, but he had people add him on discord to send research too so ye

at first i thought he was server owner when i played earlier but its actually agents server