[news] california might split, what this could mean for the liberal SJW left.

Author Topic: [news] california might split, what this could mean for the liberal SJW left.  (Read 3151 times)

If California did split not only would everyone in California probably go homeless due to lack of federal funding and organization, but the us as a whole would suffer a depression due to it's main GOP state leaving aslo avocado, orange and wine sales would forget a lot of ppl over

Mutually detrimental decision, nobody in their right mind should ever support such a split (lol liberals)

Do you think every piece of infrastructure, government and business would just go poof or do you think these are things that would be properly handle through bureaucratic channels

let's face it if california became an anarchy the only danger would be the gangs

Do you think every piece of infrastructure, government and business would just go poof or do you think these are things that would be properly handle through bureaucratic channels
lets be real here: when was the government able to properly handle anything

They properly handled the DNC by letting bernie lose.

good ol' political apathy

good ol' political apathy
I'm just acknowledging that masses of people are generally very incompetent(anyone who's worked for the govt knows this)

I mean this is California we are talking about. As someone born in Los Angeles I can safely say that if any state was most prone to complete government collapse it would be Cali

california can barely handle being a state right now just let it sink into the ocean

california can barely handle being a state right now just let it sink into the ocean
the crumbling infrastructure will do that on its own by the year 2025

whoop de doo

now when i tell people where i'm from i have to say the state of california not north or south tho