Chris Hardwick's (talking dead, @midnight, nerdist) career is over

Author Topic: Chris Hardwick's (talking dead, @midnight, nerdist) career is over  (Read 2322 times)

the girlfriend is right, because women are always right.
if you disagree, you're a criminal and you deserve to never be employed again.

the girlfriend is right, because women are always right.
if you disagree, you're a criminal and you deserve to never be employed again.

All women are spiders.

god......................wome n............................ ......

All women are spiders.
harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 08:34:09 AM by Master Matthew² »

I hope chris has a good lawyer.

The liberal SJW elite with their cuck soy boys are on his ass.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/chris-hardwick-denies-abuse-allegations-chloe-dyskstra-1202411897/

I do want to believe the guy, he’s always come off as a very stand up and good person.

I quietly posted an article today, unlisted on Medium. It clearly made the rounds. I’m overwhelmed and I want to thank all of you for your support and kind words- they mean so much to me. I may take some time off the internet,  please know your support means everything to me.
based on this tweet from the girl i'm kinda leaning towards hardwick on this. i'm just waiting to see if his two-year wife says anything though, that'll be the decider

This is unfortunate cause I always liked Chris Hardwick, but after reading how his ex cheated on him, I’m definitely getting a “revenge allegation” vibe. Though it’s not really my place to pass judgment. I feel bad for how public these celebrities’ lives are becoming.

This is unfortunate cause I always liked Chris Hardwick, but after reading how his ex cheated on him, I’m definitely getting a “revenge allegation” vibe. Though it’s not really my place to pass judgment. I feel bad for how public these celebrities’ lives are becoming.

that sucks man i loved talking dead