Blockland microstuttering whenever i host.

Author Topic: Blockland microstuttering whenever i host.  (Read 4848 times)

So for the past 2 months or so, ive had this issue where the game would freeze for half a second every 2 seconds (aka microstutter), and it usually happens when i host. Ive reinstalled the game a few times, and it would usually fix the issue for a few days, but it would then come back. Can somebody tell me how to fix it for good? It really just ruins the fun for me.

get a good pc
Thats what im working towards doing, the only bad thing is that i wont be able to travel with it, unlike the laptop.

Thats what im working towards doing, the only bad thing is that i wont be able to travel with it, unlike the laptop, but id rather have a ultra-good pc that can run games at max settings then travel with it.

removed, accidently replied twice

LMAO i thought there was an edit button, jesus im loving stupid
OT: somebody explain how i can fix this for now.

run a trace when it starts happening, and post console log. sounds like theres some function being run every 2 seconds on a schedule loop thats causing your game to lag. id guess its glass, but its probably best to make sure through trace prior to removing it and calling it a day.

make a gaming desktop then keep your laptop for traveling, thats what i do and trust me its worth it

make a gaming desktop then keep your laptop for traveling, thats what i do and trust me its worth it
Im probably gonna stick with this, and ill keep my lower end games on the laptop, but move the games that need a beefed up PC to the gaming pc. ex: GTA V, BeamNG.drive

run a trace when it starts happening, and post console log. sounds like theres some function being run every 2 seconds on a schedule loop thats causing your game to lag. id guess its glass, but its probably best to make sure through trace prior to removing it and calling it a day.
how to run a trace?

get a good pc

While this is a good idea, we should at least first find out what the OP's specs are instead of forcing someone to spend more money if it's not a major problem that we know of yet.

While that being said, what are your current specs? And can you post a console log (through pastebin/dropbox/etc) with trace (shown above how to use trace)? Make sure to host a server first, people often open Blockland, trace, then close it - then they post the log with no good information.

While this is a good idea, we should at least first find out what the OP's specs are instead of forcing someone to spend more money if it's not a major problem that we know of yet.

While that being said, what are your current specs? And can you post a console log (through pastebin/dropbox/etc) with trace (shown above how to use trace)? Make sure to host a server first, people often open Blockland, trace, then close it - then they post the log with no good information.
The stuttering stopped for some reason, but if it comes back, ill post immediently.
But anyways heres my specs