blf monthly post chart

Author Topic: blf monthly post chart  (Read 2474 times)

may-aug was when the forums loving died

may-aug was when the forums loving died
aint dead till they're gone

this is just a dream sequence

people who stuffposted 18.923 times per day were more abundant

this would be funny if maxwell didn't make a similar joke a year ago

Man, seeing this chart reminded me why I wound up leaving for so long at the end of 2013: that big drop in activity from the end of 2012 to about mid-2013 really affected my enjoyment of this forum, eventually it just felt so boring here that I wound up not even bothering to visit.

Kind of sad to see a visual representation of a community's slow death like that, especially when its one of a dying breed like an owner-hosted php forum in an age where online communities are now primarily based on massive social media platforms like facebook and reddit which thrive off the exploitation of user data unbeknownst to (most of) the users themselves.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 08:20:26 PM by Snaffle J. Bean »

oh no people don't keep record of every joke made and reference it before they attempt any form of humor to make sure that every joke they make is 100% organic free range non-gmo completely orignal

nah it's still pretty funny

lol forgetin baby

if you leave the forums, the chart will get back to grow

what the heck happened on july 2017

what the heck happened on july 2017
i think that's when the forum died for a lil while for a reason i can't remember

Man, seeing this chart reminded me why I wound up leaving for so long at the end of 2013: that big drop in activity from the end of 2012 to about mid-2013 really affected my enjoyment of this forum, eventually it just felt so boring here that I wound up not even bothering to visit.

Kind of sad to see a visual representation of a community's slow death like that, especially when its one of a dying breed like an owner-hosted php forum in an age where online communities are now primarily based on massive social media platforms like facebook and reddit which thrive off the exploitation of user data unbeknownst to (most of) the users themselves.

especially if you're late to the party like Me it's quite sad

dude you got owned