oriony part 2

Author Topic: oriony part 2  (Read 2443 times)

noedit: forgot to add this picture of him posting it in one of the channels
That's the NSFW channel where you post random research you found online that's hard to look at in the private discord we invited you to. That has nothing to do with the drama. I'm not defending Orio, even though he's a pretty decent guy, but don't include stuff that is irrelevant to the drama.

That's the NSFW channel where you post random research you found online that's hard to look at in the private discord we invited you to. That has nothing to do with the drama. I'm not defending Orio, even though he's a pretty decent guy, but don't include stuff that is irrelevant to the drama.
Situation instead of drama*

"decent" haha funny

why did you censor that part its not even research, that part of the video is 100% safe even for a kid to look at it, its just a rat wearing clothes

don’t let your kids watch this