Blockland/Good Discord Servers

Author Topic: Blockland/Good Discord Servers  (Read 6651 times)

If this isn't fanboying then what the forget does fanboying even mean holy stuff
wow way to completely disregard all of the completely valid points they brought up, you sure beat them there buddy

steam voice chat
we don't talk about that

If this isn't fanboying then what the forget does fanboying even mean holy stuff
this just in: anybody supporting an argument can now be disregarded as fanboys without even addressing their points

thats called giving reasonable counterarguments and speculation as to why its so popular

and a stuffpost insult

this just in: anybody supporting an argument can now be disregarded as fanboys without even addressing their points

It’s actually ironic and probably trolling considering he’s the only one here being so vehement about the platform he likes to use. Either that or a complete lack of self awareness. I mean, only a fanboy would call other people friends for using another platform.

if discord is so good how about tell me why i should use it over teamspeak or other actually decent software

if discord is so good how about tell me why i should use it over teamspeak or other actually decent software

If you actually cared, you should be doing the same thing buddy

because discord is free you loving idiot

idk but the points you brought up are as good as the same ones handicaps like to bitch about because the loading text isn't funny

these are all pretty minor or nonexistent problems you have for a service that offers free and better text, video, screensharing and voice chat functionality over literally anything else out there, maybe if you actually loving used the program instead of your 2000s tier stuff you'd know this lol

discord sucks, mumble + irc is the way to go. also there are no good discords related to blockland and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar and also dumb.

discord sucks, mumble + irc is the way to go. also there are no good discords related to blockland and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar and also dumb.

Take a look at how many people are even play Blockland at any given time and tell me that’s anything but Blockland’s fault

LOL

*teleports behind you and scrapes your steam, gog, and origin account info* heh... another victory for discord... for the gamers...

*teleports behind you and scrapes your steam, gog, and origin account info* heh... another victory for discord... for the gamers...
have u ever used discord

also there are no good discords related to blockland

not even true if you look harder lol