Author Topic: What happened to Honor Mineing?  (Read 2863 times)

I played this a lot but i can never find it on the server list, does anyone know what ever happened to it?

Thanks

honor stopped hosting it

I talked to him recently and he said the reason why he's not hosting it is because of the lack of players online - because what will happen is there will be 1 person on that server after a week and then it'll mostly die. He'll only host when more players start playing the game again.

I talked to him recently and he said the reason why he's not hosting it is because of the lack of players online - because what will happen is there will be 1 person on that server after a week and then it'll mostly die. He'll only host when more players start playing the game again.
Well at least you gave a good answer. Thank you.

hosted a server 1-2 years ago and got a good 20 players

What's so special about those mining servers anyways?

What's so special about those mining servers anyways?
Honors was very different comparing to daprogs/red guys version

You mine, save up, buy faster pickaxes, find more rewards, and do it over again. It's like playing a game that has the same loop over and over but you still play it.

Man, I loved honor mining. It felt like it took a bit too long to progress though.

You mine, save up, buy faster pickaxes, find more rewards, and do it over again. It's like playing a game that has the same loop over and over but you still play it.
ah repetitive tasks, the autism certified exclusive

it's like the bootleg of minecraft that people didn't want to spendd $27 on

Honors was very different comparing to daprogs/red guys version

much like stuffposting on blf

[img ]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/848/350/819.jpg[/img]
No one said you need to play mining servers (plus you have played them before), go away pls

Why do you always have to be a richard about game experience here? I'm sure people don't like games you play but no one says anything about it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:33:51 AM by Kyuande »

its called incremental games or progression and its a valid kind of game man