Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 24647 times)

anyone who honestly thinks he deserved to die is just plain handicapped.
Real criminals don't deserve harsh punishment, but petty internet jokesters like Pie Crust do?

cumming on your dog is merely a petty joke

Real criminals don't deserve harsh punishment, but petty internet jokesters like Pie Crust do?
wtf are you even getting this from

cumming on your dog is merely a petty joke
I don't think it's comparable to committing atrocities against your fellow man, especially the weak.

wtf are you even getting this from
I'm saying the scumforget got dealt a bad card because he forgeted around too much and wasn't a good person. I don't give a stuff if 'he was changing', people have done much less and been given an overwhelming amount of stuff for years after what they did went down. The sudden bout of morality is stupid, hypocritical, and anyone who's pulling this either has brain damage or is purely virtue signaling. And this isn't because I don't like his music, he could be a country star for all I care, it's because at the core he is not a good person. Typical thug bushwookie who got 15 minutes of fame and by choice put himself in a light of negativity and did awful things to people.

I don't think it's comparable to committing atrocities against your fellow man, especially the weak.
i think the arbitrary threshold between assaulting a person and assaulting a dog is atrocious. to you people are more important than dogs (a popular belief) but there are some real john wicks out there who are actually happy to kill someone who has like slapped their dog once or twice

the argument of 'which is worse' on any side is dumb and subjective. the objective part of this argument is binary: either committing a crime is wrong, in which case xxxtentacion's death was also wrong because murder is a crime, or you just dont care enough and anyone can die or steal and you wont lose any sleep. anyone who choses the middle ground between the two are basically wrong and stupid
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:41:30 AM by thegoodperry »

i think the arbitrary threshold between assaulting a person and assaulting a dog is atrocious. to you people are more important than dogs (a popular belief) but there are some real john wicks out there who are actually happy to kill someone who has like slapped their dog once or twice

the argument of 'which is worse' on any side is dumb and subjective. the objective part of this argument is binary: either committing a crime is wrong, in which case xxxtentacion's death was also wrong because murder is a crime, or you just dont care enough and anyone can die or steal and you wont lose any sleep. anyone who choses the middle ground between the two are basically wrong and stupid
Crime and justice are two different things.

Crime and justice are two different things.
crime is wrong. murder is a crime. murder is wrong

what the forget is this discussion why are people talking about cumming on dogs

white knights everywhere.

i cant believe people think he should've been shot for punching his girlfriend like wtf its not even a bad thing to do anyways... loving white knights

then log back out lmao i never see you & now ur just bitching in this thread that ur wrong :/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:59:42 AM by hootaloo »

then log back out lmao i never see you & now ur just bitching in this thread that ur wrong :/
what lol

you're a deadass smoothbrain if you think "people shouldn't be happy that someone got murdered out of loving nowhere" is white knighting

its been 3 days of ppl saying that to him i dont think he understands

you're a deadass smoothbrain if you think "people shouldn't be happy that someone got murdered out of loving nowhere" is white knighting
did you come in here and see the words white knight and feel the need to retaliate with some nonsensical bullstuff? sure as forget sounds like it considering you haven't read any of the arguments prior. log out deadass smoothbrain

its been 3 days of ppl saying that to him i dont think he understands
how many legs does your pedestal have?

so how did you idiots manage to derail what i initally said into an argument of the morality of whether or not a piece of stuff deserved what he reckoned?
for reference, this is what I said to hootaloo when he decided to take the proverbial high horse:
you cant see through stuff it's internet text.
Go back and re-evaluate literally everything you posted. The whole thing started because hootaloo chose to be a white knight