What albums and bands do the Blockland Forums listen to

Author Topic: What albums and bands do the Blockland Forums listen to  (Read 5878 times)

Anything Beatles related, Some Rolling Stones, and various smaller artists

mainly metallica and pantera, cowboys from hell and ride the lightning are my favorite albums from them, with for whom the bell tolls being favorite from ride the lightning, and domination from cowboys from hell

master of puppets and ajfa (and justice for all) are really loving good too, battery is my favorite for master, and harvester of sorrow for and justice

dokken and/or george lynch/lynch mob is loving great too, mr scary is my favorite, just ahead of when heaven comes down and into the fire

i also love tesla, with my favorite song from them being modern day cowboy (quite a big leap from metal)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:49:28 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Injury Reserve, DG, Tame Impala, Black Sabbath, Glass Animals, The Internet and RTJ

Nobuo Uematsu, Koji Kondo, Junichi Masuda, and related artists. Obviously there's a stuffload of game composers, but those three stand out the most in my music collection.

I'm not the biggest on remixes or whatever, but I really like Gametal too.

Am I the only one? I've literally never met another game soundtrack boi. Most people think I'm handicapped when I say I listen to game music.

I also like Bruce Faulconer a lot, as well as The Beatles and Tenacious D, for non-game music.

I listen to Nightwish, Greek Fire and Van Halen

All the good ones

post-hardcore industrial jazz-punk with roots in folk

You should check out

pre-softrock hardcore-jazz soft-techno-swing molodic-hyper-midtone-low-bass with roots in bagpipe war tunes
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:57:18 PM by Mardalf »