should pie crust/pastry crust/woof be made BOS

Poll

see title

yes
no

Author Topic: should pie crust/pastry crust/woof be made BOS  (Read 14455 times)

Oh don't worry, I disappointed my parents in millions of ways

imagine raising a child, only to find out he's been loving around in a video game forum and telling everybody he forgets dogs to gain attention.
did you forget who you are LMAO

did you forget who YOU are?

did you forget who YOU are?
And just who do you think YOU are??

tell me how I disappointed my parents. By pressing save bricks on other people's servers?

you absolute madman!

Is there?

You're still pretending to forget an animal.
you'd know better than me lord pony

>calling him lord pony on purpose which is bannable as bait and trolling
a supremo attempt

A good point, people have been made BOS for far less than this dude

you'd know better than me lord pony
When you expose yourself as autistic epic style

Seriously anyone saying “lord pony” should be subject to the same rule tony is. It’s pretty pathetic all these years later that this is still going on

why is that damn order still a thing mlp has been irrelevant for god knows how long now

why is that damn order still a thing mlp has been irrelevant for god knows how long now
Great question

yeah man its so strange how users are held accountable for their past shenanigans

It's probably not, Tony is probably just playing it safe since Badspot never said whether or not the order was still in effect

badspot is a tired old man nowadays, i don't think he's banning anyone until they personally piss him off