tony the tiger is gay

Author Topic: tony the tiger is gay  (Read 7555 times)

tony the gay tiger from cereal confirmed for smash ultimate

question how do i print this asking for my mom

this is the news no one wanted to hear :(

what about my boy chester cheetah

i really really don't like what they're saying

what about my boy chester cheetah
Have you seen Cheetos Puffs?

This isn't surprising considering how like 90% of the furry fandom is gay.

The entire subculture started because men wanted to forget other men without feeling like they were loving men.

I always knew Tony was a friend

I couldn't find a gif of someone facepalming with a landmine

I guess I'll do it myself....

It's breakfast time and your eating your favorite cereal,frosted flakes. You look at the blue box and stare at tony the tiger never before have you realized how lovey tony the tiger is. You suddenly feel his strong hairy arms on his back. Tony asks how the frosted flakes are you stumbled on your words saying “The-they’re great!” Tony smiles and you feel his erection. You instinctively pull down your pants and you turn around and realize he is not wearing his bandana,meaning he is naked. He slowly insults his long tiger snake in your fertile starfish. You moan a little bit and you feel his cum dripping down your starfish. This repeats for 2 hours until he sees you have Kroger Brand Frosted flakes in your pantry. Tony looks hurt he stares at you disappointedly. “I trusted you” he said with a small frown and you feel yourself tearing up you ask him to forgive you. He shakes his head sadly and he leaves. You sob into your hands as your parents come home they’re are supposed to see you covered in frosted flakes and semen. They conclude someone broke in and raped you. You told them thos is what happened but you’ll never forget your experience with Tony The Tiger.

It's breakfast time and your eating your favorite cereal,frosted flakes. You look at the blue box and stare at tony the tiger never before have you realized how lovey tony the tiger is. You suddenly feel his strong hairy arms on his back. Tony asks how the frosted flakes are you stumbled on your words saying “The-they’re great!” Tony smiles and you feel his erection. You instinctively pull down your pants and you turn around and realize he is not wearing his bandana,meaning he is naked. He slowly insults his long tiger snake in your fertile starfish. You moan a little bit and you feel his cum dripping down your starfish. This repeats for 2 hours until he sees you have Kroger Brand Frosted flakes in your pantry. Tony looks hurt he stares at you disappointedly. “I trusted you” he said with a small frown and you feel yourself tearing up you ask him to forgive you. He shakes his head sadly and he leaves. You sob into your hands as your parents come home they’re are supposed to see you covered in frosted flakes and semen. They conclude someone broke in and raped you. You told them thos is what happened but you’ll never forget your experience with Tony The Tiger.
hey what the bitch