temple

Author Topic: temple  (Read 4239 times)

i mean it looks dank but its all one color
b l a n d
i mean the hagia sophia is all one color and it’s a wonder of the world

i guess it could use some light gray in certain areas

yeah imo it could use some sliiight color variations, especially to add in some "faked" lighting effects. If you color it strategically, you can really bring out the form of the structure. I think the interior would especially benefit from that technique.

But it's still incredible regardless
How long did it take you to build?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 03:42:19 PM by ArmyUnit »

thanks for the comments

yeah imo it could use some sliiight color variations, especially to add in some "faked" lighting effects. If you color it strategically, you can really bring out the form of the structure. I think the interior would especially benefit from that technique.
i mean it looks dank but its all one color
i'm not so good at incorporating colour in building to be honest i'll try other times but in this case i don't think it isn't reasonable to say it can be excusable because for example the mahabodhi temple is 99% pretty much one colour and where it's not it's where it got restored

(open img in new tab for larger)
i mean the hagia sophia is all one color
no not really it's got 3 main colours which are then more bleached in some areas than others

How long did it take you to build?
highly unsure i worked on it really sporadically across a large amount of time but i'd say roughly a week or two of intensive building could probably do it