Anyone wanna host that Staircase to Heaven game again?

Poll

Would you want to play this again?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Anyone wanna host that Staircase to Heaven game again?  (Read 4156 times)

why am i not part of this elusive brickadia discord i need to know when it will come out so i can make brickadia's first weapon pack
no brothers allowed

no brothers allowed
fine be that way. u can have a laugh when brickadia releases but then youll realize "hey theres no awesome phanto bricks in this bih :(" and you'll hit me up asking me to make some aweosme MODS but ill say nah forget you cuz you just want me for my talent not my personality and you saw it too late and now your game SUCKS TRASH because it has no phanto bricks in it and everyone will be sad EXCEPT ME BECAUSE IL HAVE PHANTO BRICKS FOR MYSELF

LOOK AT ALL THE PHANTO BRICKS YOUR MISSING OUT ON GOOD LUCK MAKING BICKADIA WITHOUT THE BRICKS NOW YOURE JUST ADIA
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:47:12 AM by thegoodperry »

where did all those Squidward's houses come from

sorry only the best gamers are allowed in

Look for some announcements on the server around july, meanwhile you can wait patiently in my servers discord

phanto right now: "im the man im the man im man, yes I am yes I am yes I am"

I think I sound to hostile with that post. I meant no harm besides the fact ur a nerd. true fact

can tournaments be rehosted

coat special interestist opinion does not matter
wrong person mong

fine be that way. u can have a laugh when brickadia releases but then youll realize "hey theres no awesome phanto bricks in this bih :(" and you'll hit me up asking me to make some aweosme MODS but ill say nah forget you cuz you just want me for my talent not my personality and you saw it too late and now your game SUCKS TRASH because it has no phanto bricks in it and everyone will be sad EXCEPT ME BECAUSE IL HAVE PHANTO BRICKS FOR MYSELF

LOOK AT ALL THE PHANTO BRICKS YOUR MISSING OUT ON GOOD LUCK MAKING BICKADIA WITHOUT THE BRICKS NOW YOURE JUST ADIA
chilling at the tiki

tournaments 2 coming out tomorrow