Remake the last Jedi: yours truly is going to the premier!

Author Topic: Remake the last Jedi: yours truly is going to the premier!  (Read 1507 times)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:29:49 PM by Mardalf »

Unlike the first film, The Last Jedi could never be saved in the edit.
It's Trash.

TRASH

LMAO yeah the movie was bad, but it wasn't that bad lol

Killing Han did it for me

That or having a semi-almost-potentially-ok villian in a mask then BAM mask of and "haha I'm just an angsty teen Vader wannabe"

Killing Han did it for me

That or having a semi-almost-potentially-ok villian in a mask then BAM mask of and "haha I'm just an angsty teen Vader wannabe"
To me the series was going down a bad route with what was mentioned above...
but luke tossing the saber over his shoulder and calling it a "laser sword" was basically when I went [Click Here]

"This is a campaign to provide Disney an opportunity to course correct with the Star Wars franchise. The fans are completely divided and the core goal of Star Wars has been abandoned. The goal is to not make one half of the fandom happy over the other, it is to make a film that the fandom in general as a whole enjoys."

This is almost Homestuck levels of fandom insanity

This is not just your normal every day autism

This is advanced autism

I'm kinda happy they did it. I'm surprised that a group of people actually tried to change something they didn't like instead of whining about it all the time. $15 million $90 million is a lot of money for some half-assed "oh I really care about this totally guys" redditor bullstuff.

And I mean, it's The Last Jedi. No one would cry if it was remade.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:07:00 PM by Tactical Nuke »

The website is not actually accepting any real money. So basically it's just a bunch of people with throwaway emails all pressing "10000$"

oh okay well then it's exactly what I thought it was gonna be

good job reddit
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:29:34 PM by Tactical Nuke »

I gotta call BS on them claiming to have raised 15 million. I'd be shocked if it's even 50 grand.

Oh, I figured it out. You don't need to include any financial info to 'pledge to the project'. You could donate 10 billion for stuffs and giggles if you wanted to. Observe:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 04:14:32 PM by McZealot »

Haha holy forget, I just visited their site and now they claim to have 93 million. Most successful Kickstarter in history--or more probably, these people are trolling.