[News] Gamestop loving dies

Author Topic: [News] Gamestop loving dies  (Read 2937 times)

response to master matthew

it's ugly and nobody likes it so stop doing it

Jesus christ dude, he's actually trying to make the thread look like he put more than 10 seconds into it. What's your deal?

My reply to Mr. Bones' reply to this thread

Don't forget that digital downloads are saved and if you have a dead HDD, you can redownload it or do game backups and still be able to play because of the CD key. Once the CD is scratched, rip game

This is the end of my reply, have a good day!

response to master matthew

why nix should stop posting

why do you even bother sometimes nix, half the time you make an idiot of yourself. 1. nobody in the thread complained in the format but you, so you're complaining over nothing, right? 2. again, your input on this thread is unneeded and all you're doing is trying to derail the actual subject. 3. there is no reason matthew can't format his threads. infact, it's better if he does for a more appealing thread. in conclusion, you state lies saying people cared about the format, your input is unnecessary, and there is no reason matthew is allowed not to format his threads.

As much as I dont like master matthew stop being a handicapped friend and going into his threads just to stuff them up

why nix should stop posting

-snip-

My reply to badguy098's reply to nix's reply to this thread.

I agree wholeheartedly I don't like nix speaking for me.

shut the forget up and talk about gamestop thankfully dying you loving mong

how do i undo posts

They should look into the viability of turning themselves into a chain gaming cafe, something that I've see pop up in soeme places. They should have inventory to carry that out. If they can sell about a third to half their locations, they can either dampen the loss of monetary capital they may have, or invest in expanding their inventory or dampen the cost of converting into their new focus.
Pageloss