Spingebob Death Sounds

Author Topic: Spingebob Death Sounds  (Read 3392 times)

23 ripped Spongebob YouTube poop sounds converted to work as Blockland Death sounds, I spent too much time on this.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:01:44 PM by Gautier00 »

this is a gift to blockland

instant download...if my pc worked....

instant download...if my pc worked....
I'll download it for you

does this work with tourettes guy death sounds?

It's built off the same code so probably not. However there is nothing stopping you from just combining them both into a single add-on and editing the code a little to support them all.

It's built off the same code so probably not. However there is nothing stopping you from just combining them both into a single add-on and editing the code a little to support them all.
He would need to rename whatever the sounds he wants to add in the numeric order I've placed these sounds in for it to work.

It does if you understand how the script works.

You want to like, put examples of what the sounds are or something?

You want to like, put examples of what the sounds are or something?
I gave a hint mentioning "YouTube Poops" but sure I guess.
The idea is the element of surprise rather then just spoil all the sounds.

I gave a hint mentioning "YouTube Poops" but sure I guess.
The idea is the element of surprise rather then just spoil all the sounds.
Nobody wants to download stuff that is a 'surprise'. If you don't show anyone what it is, you're going to get way less people to download it.

Nobody wants to download stuff that is a 'surprise'. If you don't show anyone what it is, you're going to get way less people to download it.
I didn't realize I was supposed to be concerned about the popularity of a pack of "Death Sounds", I'm not trying to convince people to download it I'm just simply releasing them. "Nobody want's to download stuff that is a 'surprise'" well then exclude movie trailers from the media because you shouldn't watch the movie unless they spoil the whole thing and let you just watch the movie for free before you choose whether you think its worth your money or not. You could of made the suggestion to give a preview a little less hostile. Its not like I released a Weapon Add-On, its literally just silly sounds.

If you want a preview of what to expect really badly you can just watch this video, if there's a scene that involves screaming then it most likely is a sound in this download.

But overall if it really bothers you to download a small package of sounds and preview them yourself whether you like it or not then honestly just leave the thread, its just not for you and just save your time looking for something else.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:16:27 PM by Gautier00 »

jesus you dont have to be a richard we just asked for a demonstration video
what's the point in downloading it just to maybe end up not liking it, atleast let us have a preview without having to guess which sounds are in it.

jesus you dont have to be a richard we just asked for a demonstration video
what's the point in downloading it just to maybe end up not liking it, atleast let us have a preview without having to guess which sounds are in it.
I wasn't responding to you specifically about the request for a preview, at least you weren't sounding like an ass for one. Like I said, its just a bunch of silly sounds, if you don't wanna take the time to download it to preview it yourself then save your time looking for something else. This isn't the first time Death Sounds were released on the forums and I've never seen people request a preview for a bunch of silly sounds for when your player dies. Its also not as funny if you just listen to all the sounds in a preview before actually using them in game. Honestly its not worth arguing over a "preview" for some death sounds that's a really stuffty excuse to have drama over.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:02:42 PM by Gautier00 »