A 9 slot playertype that actually loving jets

Author Topic: A 9 slot playertype that actually loving jets  (Read 1782 times)

me and my friend kinda wanted to do some fortwar stuff but we had a lot of weapons to use in battle but we can't actually use them all in our slots, but if ya say "JuSt uSe IsBaCkPaCk" well we can't just go into the backpack menu and keep switching during battle which could get us killed

-take TableSalt's-

For some reason when I change the name it stops working even though I change the name correctly, so if you have the old 9Slot, change its name or delete it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 07:42:42 PM by Luigi609² »

what
glitch where when you die and you have items in the 6th slot and further, the icon sticks until you have another item to replace

glitch where when you die and you have items in the 6th slot and further, the icon sticks until you have another item to replace
probably idk i didnt test that

no, because blockland only clears out the first 5 slots because its hardcoded, the developer of extra slots didn't add anything to correct this

no, because blockland only clears out the first 5 slots because its hardcoded, the developer of extra slots didn't add anything to correct this
I remember Player_DifferentSlotPlayers (rtb addon) had code which fixed this, but for some reason the cs file was never executed within the server.cs along with a few other playertypes included in the pack. I have used the code in my own servers, and it seems to work.

why are you using jets in fort wars

why are you using jets in fort wars
sometimes my friend builds forts that's impossible to go up to so I have to use jets

I hate to be that guy but just use a teledoor or build stairs/an elevator/a ladder

using a plane to bomb them is a lot more fun than jetting