forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39631 times)

What did KidAlex do?
He has a generally toxic personality, is an starfish more often than not, which got himself banned multiple times for sperging out, would hang around members of the Nigerian Cunts/Thot Patrol, and has a hatred for gr8dayseth

Kind of unrelated to Blockland; He stalks and harasses people on Tumblr (and sometimes Discord) who make Object Show research, takes their NSFW content, censors them, and turns them into prints where he then also uses the thread to mock those people behind their backs, and actively stalks a specific individual named Papiomike who used to be a part of these forums

kidalex is no joke on the path to becoming a honor student

He has a generally toxic personality, is an starfish more often than not, which got himself banned multiple times for sperging out, would hang around members of the Nigerian Cunts/Thot Patrol, and has a hatred for gr8dayseth

Kind of unrelated to Blockland; He stalks and harasses people on Tumblr (and sometimes Discord) who make Object Show research, takes their NSFW content, censors them, and turns them into prints where he then also uses the thread to mock those people behind their backs, and actively stalks a specific individual named Papiomike who used to be a part of these forums
Not to mention he also seems to gain influence and seek approval from the local cretins of the forum, which is likely where his toxicity and degeneracy came from. He's been on a consistent downward spiral over the past few years, so I'm honestly not going to be surprised if he ends up taking it too far. It's extremely unhealthy but with his toxicity he's only going to degrade those who show concern and take influence from other like-minded individuals. In any case he will always try to justify his actions with "lol ur handicapped"

kidalex is a handicap but i dont think he’s gonna shoot up a school lol

hes much more than a loving handicap

no hes just a handicap lol

someone saying a loving dumb statement: god your such a loving handicap

kidalex harassing people, being unironically unfunny at every moment, having constant grudges and is the worse user we've seen in a while: nah hes just a handicap lol

Not to mention he also seems to gain influence and seek approval from the local cretins of the forum, which is likely where his toxicity and degeneracy came from. He's been on a consistent downward spiral over the past few years, so I'm honestly not going to be surprised if he ends up taking it too far. It's extremely unhealthy but with his toxicity he's only going to degrade those who show concern and take influence from other like-minded individuals. In any case he will always try to justify his actions with "lol ur handicapped"
Also considering that someone as young and impressionable as KidAlex listens to some toxic rap and hip-hop artists, i wouldn't be surprised if he actually becomes a criminal later down the line

kidalex is a handicap but i dont think he’s gonna shoot up a school lol
I wouldn't put it past him, did anyone think that Sephiroth would shoot up a school?