Author Topic: some gun ideas i had  (Read 1169 times)

i had some ideas for weapons but i dont really do add-on dev anymore so i think someone else should make it

drifter rifle + tomohawk
basically a dual wield weapon where the your right hand holds a super powerful magnum / lever rifle and the left hand holds a tomohawk or other melee weapon. the lever rifle has four ammo shots that you can burn thru pretty quickly. once you run out of ammo you cant fire anymore, but using the tomahawk (left click) will basically allow you to do a powerful melee strike that allows you to lunge in on close enemies in your vision (like the halo energy sword). every melee strike rewards you one bullet for your rifle so you can resume firing. also the tomahawk can deflect bullets if you time your slice really well

the idea is basically a duo weapon where you alternate between high risk precision long range shots from your rifle and wanton slicing with your tomahawk

charge beam
basically the polar star from cave story. firing rapidly fires tiny bullets that do almost no damage but holding left click charges the gun for a higher damage shot. the max charge should be somewhere at like 3 seconds and if you exceed that amount it autofires

medislaughter
basically a splash damage missile launcher that is kinda weak. all damage you do against enemies raises a little power meter, and every shot you shoot near a teammate distributes the power meter as healed health. so like, if you shoot a couple enemies and deal a total of 100 damage, you can now heal your teammates by shooting next to them up to 100 (maybe 75?) points of health back. it makes for a nonboring medical weapon where you can alternate between dishing out damage and healing your teammates and stuff

these guns would be good for gyt's mvm (if he actually bothered to continue it)

charge beam
basically the polar star from cave story. firing rapidly fires tiny bullets that do almost no damage but holding left click charges the gun for a higher damage shot. the max charge should be somewhere at like 3 seconds and if you exceed that amount it autofires
here's a charge beam i remember downloading

why not a double barrel bolt action rifle
that fires 2 shots
and has 4 variations one with the bolts facing up and one with the bolts facing away from each other
one with a clip and one with just the bullets like one of those 1 bullet only guns

i would try my hand at making them but im away from my computer rn