Author Topic: [100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff  (Read 2920 times)

can you run? what's the range on those guns? or, forget that actually, one of them flies.
try running anyways, maybe?

>Lou: Hurl the ? at one robot, and tell the other robot that its partner is in possession of illegal imagination contraband
it's worth a shot

punch nearest tree and make a crafting table

Turn the ? into ingots, then craft it into spare health bar units.

Great thought, unfortunately none of you are proficient in the ancient art of crafting meta-materials. That knowledge was locked away long ago after the pearls of the Cataclysm War.

However, keep ideas like this handy, in the future these are the commands that will make for a better and cooler story.

>Lou: Hurl the ? at one robot, and tell the other robot that its partner is in possession of illegal imagination contraband
it's worth a shot

6 - EPIC WIN


With all his might, Lou punts the question mark over to the closest deathbot. The deathbot, in a hurried confusion, catches the conjure gracefully.

: HEY, LOOK! THAT DEATHBOT HAS ILLEGAL CONTRABAND!


The flying drone bot looks over at his counterpart.

: HALT DEATHBOT STREET SQUAD #66478, YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE BARON'S DIRECT ORDERS. I HAVE DETECTED ILLEGAL IMAGINATION CONJURING IN THE VICINITY. CEASE ALL OPERATION OF IMAGINATION AND HAND OVER THE CONTRABAND ELSE YOU WILL BE FIRED UPON AND TAKEN IN FOR QUESTIONING.

The other bot, with the conjure firmly in its grasp, is confused.

: I DO NOT... UNDERSTAND... AM NOT... IN POSSESSION?????

The drone retorts.

: YOU ARE RESISTING ARREST? VERY WELL. ACTION MUST BE TAKEN!


The drone fires upon the unsuspecting street squad bot dealing -9 damage.

can you run? what's the range on those guns? or, forget that actually, one of them flies.
try running anyways, maybe?

3 - MEH


You manage to flee the scene. The drone deathbot continues to fire on the other, dealing another -8 damage. You don't stick around to see the aftermath of this scene.


You make your way across the street and out of the werewolf district to the museum. Not a lot of people outside now as the exhibit has attracted most of them inside.

(if the images aren't showing up, my website hosting server seems to be glitching or something, should be fixed soon)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:18:33 AM by Swholli »

Why are the furries humans/werewolves/whatever their current morphology is helping you? I mean, you did slap one of the huma- one of them.

break dance for money

exotically dance for money

Why are the furries humans/werewolves/whatever their current morphology is helping you? I mean, you did slap one of the huma- one of them.

You had a mutual enemy for a few turns. They joined the party temporarily, they probably won't stay long. Or maybe they will help you on your quest, time will tell.


Stab brain and kill self


Go see the exhibit obviously, ignoring the man in green's very visible genitalia

You should probably put the sword away, can't imagine that's necessarily looked well upon.