Blockland Forums > Modification Help

Blocko-Armaments - New weapon pack in the works

<< < (2/9) > >>

Mr. Bones:

--- Quote from: Bing2 on June 27, 2018, 01:22:24 PM ---not sure about the color coding, but otherwise it looks good!

--- End quote ---
The idea is to make the weapons color coded by class so the guns look less generic. Grey and black is cool, but sort of boring. Also its an easy way to classify weapons to specific types (assault, covert, battle, etc).

Mr. Bones:

Stellarnaut:
bottom most gun looks like a m4a4
pretty good models

Conan:
sniper rifle needs longer barrel or else its never gonna be recognied as one. like jeez, the assault rifles have barrles that long, why cant the sniper be at least same length....

Mr. Bones:

--- Quote from: Stellarnaut on June 28, 2018, 01:56:58 PM ---bottom most gun looks like a m4a4
pretty good models

--- End quote ---
Its supposed to be a honey badger, however it is missing the holes in the heatguard which make the honey badger stand out. I'll talk to uber about it, I don't like sounding demanding though.

--- Quote from: Conan on June 28, 2018, 02:15:28 PM ---sniper rifle needs longer barrel or else its never gonna be recognied as one. like jeez, the assault rifles have barrles that long, why cant the sniper be at least same length....

--- End quote ---
Ask uber! Or I can

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version