Author Topic: The Millennium Falcon!  (Read 6110 times)

Today I took a venture to complete something I've wanted to do for a while now, it wans't until yesterday though the idea resurfaced in my head. So this morning I decided to make a slightly to scale model of the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars episodes IV-VI.

So tell me what you think, I know its not completely accurate and is a little sloppy but i have excuse- reasons why. 1) ts supposed to be Blocko! (yeah they'll buy that) and 2) its supposed to be a piece of junk ship anyway (oh Scott you are on a role)

So here's some pictures:

Outside shots:

The drop down door

Inside:

The famous cabinet room(with space chess included):

And the even more famous roosterpit:

And lastly, using trooper's (unfinished loading) deathegg, heres the shot from Return of the Jedi:

Hope you like it as much as I had fun making it!

Millenium falcon is good but it needs work and holy smokes who made the death star.

Millenium falcon is good but it needs work and holy smokes who made the death star.

Again, I said it wasn't great, but its the only one out there so you have to admit. Anyway, trooper made the deathstar, but thats supposed to be besides the point.

Well... It is blockoy and somewhat accurate. 7.5/10

Well... It is blockoy and somewhat accurate. 7.5/10

Thank'ems

May not be entirely accurate, but still looks pretty cool.
7.5/10

I know that it's suppose to be blocko, but you could have added a BIT of shape to it. (mainly the front part of it). You could have also made it a bit bigger, and made the thrusters a bit more complex.

the death egg is robotniks thing :o

the death egg is robotniks thing :o

Urr no it ain't.

And Swohili the Falcon is out of wack..Its not large enough horizontally for how tall it is vertically, that the biggest problem, it looks too cubish instead of saucer like.

in sonic 2, sonic and Tails stop the evil Doctor Robotnik from stealing the chaos emeralds to power his Death Egg. Sonic and Tails defeated Robotnik's army and freed their friends.

in sonic 2, sonic and Tails stop the evil Doctor Robotnik from stealing the chaos emeralds to power his Death Egg. Sonic and Tails defeated Robotnik's army and freed their friends.

I lawled.  :cookieMonster:

heh I feel officially old now. Kids and ya console games..:P~~

The YT-1300 is one of the best ships in Star Wars in my opinion, I don't think it looks like a piece of junk. How ever this build looks pretty rushed and not very thought through.

I have things to say:

1) I didn't rush it, it took hours.... It's hard to do

2) Yes its squarish, but its supposed to be, its a lego build.

The only thing I think that needs redone, is the front and the roosterpit, they are hard as ass to do in legos...

So I have one last thing to say: trooper, if you don't like it, help me. Just, help me finish it.