People Try To Live Without Black Inventions For 72 Hours

Author Topic: People Try To Live Without Black Inventions For 72 Hours  (Read 1130 times)

people Try To Live Without Black Inventions For 72 Hours

So full of LIES

WE WAZ INVENTORS N SHIET.

I don't know if I can live without peanut butter.

my favorite part of this as an EE student is their claim that some random black dude invented resistors in 1959. ohm's law has been around since EIGHTEEN TWENTY-SEVEN but apparently white people went back in time 132 years to come up with a law to model resistive behaviors before resistors even existed so that they could steal black people's accomplishments! what a sinister plot.

the other amazing thing is that not a single one of these creations was something solely produced by somebody black, and their audacity to claim that black people even invented lightbulbs because some dude patented carbon filaments is even more insane
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:51:38 PM by Kearn »

"I know for sure this was invented by a black man. I don't know how I know that, but it makes me happy."   

the only thing they have a point with are elevators

and I know if I can't live with elevators then my life is just not worth living

Man I don't know how I could live without peanut butter and...
...uh....
...shieeet...

I know how I can!!!!

be allergic

Watch with captions on, they had to correct themselves.

my favorite part of this as an EE student is their claim that some random black dude invented resistors in 1959. ohm's law has been around since EIGHTEEN TWENTY-SEVEN but apparently white people went back in time 132 years to come up with a law to model resistive behaviors before resistors even existed so that they could steal black people's accomplishments! what a sinister plot.

the other amazing thing is that not a single one of these creations was something solely produced by somebody black, and their audacity to claim that black people even invented lightbulbs because some dude patented carbon filaments is even more insane
i mean, according to the internet, this guy: https://www.biography.com/people/otis-boykin-538792 invented the first wire resistor that where precise resistances. He didn't invent the concept of it, but he made the thing we use in electronic circuits.

But the rest of the claims in the video are really stretched i agree lmao

EDIT: actually nvm he just improved upon resistors, he didn't even invent it lmao

the girl on the left's chin is covered in pepperonis

EDIT: actually nvm he just improved upon resistors, he didn't even invent it lmao
so he got the thomas edison treatment

i like how they give them a model of a car but the invention was the automatic gear shifter
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:59:21 PM by auzman466 »

I'd love to appreciate all the things people of all races have invented.
But when you show a computer and a monitor and say they're wrong because of electrical resistors. Show a car and say they're wrong because of an automatic gear shift. And finally, showing a light bulb (trigger warning, the article is full of white guys) and saying they're wrong because of carbon filament. Then you're just outright lying.

Sure. Electrical resistors, automatic gear shifts, and carbon filaments were made by black people. Those are important things that I can really appreciate.
But those are the things they invented. The things shown on the screen are not. You cannot say that an entirely new product was invented by someone else just because they invented one part of what's used in it.
Besides. Automatic gear shifts were made after cars and cars can be used without them.

why does anyone care what race made your stuff. you're still gonna use a fleshlight even if it was invented by a black dude. youre still gonna shoot someone even if the gun was made by a black dude. why the forget does it matter

why does anyone care what race made your stuff. you're still gonna use a fleshlight even if it was invented by a black dude. youre still gonna shoot someone even if the gun was made by a black dude. why the forget does it matter
the purpose is to demonstrate how black people arent dumb because a notable amount are. dunno how that flew over your head

the purpose is to demonstrate how black people arent dumb because a notable amount are. dunno how that flew over your head
if i want my variety of slaves i'd choose the best, hardworking and muscliest and any race can do that. any race can also be dumb as evidenced by a bunch of white dudes deciding it would be a good idea to blatantly lie about black inventions and make them look even dumber