Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35727 times)

i say badspot bans half the forum population, chosen at random

only then can it find true balance
unexpected thanks

thanos* goddamn k key just under the o

again, tony makes news threads that are largely ignored and
because nobody else gives a forget about tony besides a select few, then everyone hates on us because we hate on him. my haters are my motivators though stay hating B)

because nobody else gives a forget about tony besides a select few, then everyone hates on us because we hate on him. my haters are my motivators though stay hating B)
everyone hates you because you tablestuff and the dog forgeter spew autistic garbage everywhere. Tony is irrelevant, because he’s not a constant in relation to the “let’s act like we’ve got the brain of a toddler and spew furry garbage everywhere while we’re in our 20’s” bit you and the dog forgeter have going on

everyone hates you because you tablestuff and the dog forgeter spew autistic garbage everywhere.
wow, thats not very nice :C

Consider the type of person who would willingly become a forum moderator.

A system of volunteer moderators results in the people who most want to be moderators becoming moderators.  The people who most want to become moderators are psychopaths.  You can see this process in action in literally every forum to ever exist.
yeah but if you make me moderator, I will just ban everyone and solve like literally all problems

Even a monkey is smarter than Grimlock

A good admin would delete the drama forum because it's 653 pages of complete trash.

A good admin would delete the drama forum because it's 653 pages of complete trash.
And then Off Topic would be flooded with drama

Chrono 2.0

would u prefer the 653 pages to be somewhere else