Is it brony or brony?

Poll

/tytle

Broe-knee
43 (87.8%)
Brah-knee
6 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Is it brony or brony?  (Read 2251 times)

i call them tony
inb4 a reply from:
anyone in thot patrol
masterlegodude

i call them tony
im pretty sure that executive order doesnt matter anymore

i really hope it is

called it

called it
im not masterlegodude or a member of thot patrol brainiac

I'd honestly be impressed if Badspot still gave a stuff about that. Though to be fair that executive order was really only because he was using colored horses for the sole purpose of riling others up, and he has a plethora of ways to do that without the need for ponies anyways now.

I'd honestly be impressed if Badspot still gave a stuff about that. Though to be fair that executive order was really only because he was using colored horses for the sole purpose of riling others up, and he has a plethora of ways to do that without the need for ponies anyways now.
ive never actually seen him get banned for mentioning bronies since the executive order so im pretty sure he doesnt

im not a member of thot patrol
if your feet are the correct size the shoe fits

ive never actually seen him get banned for mentioning bronies since the executive order so im pretty sure he doesnt
i could be wrong but i thought i did see him get banned once for violating it

i'm not trying to bait im just makin a joke about a certain someone's former obsession with cartoon horsies

i'm not trying to bait im just makin a joke about a certain someone's former obsession with cartoon horsies
yea im just saying though
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:42:59 PM by Adrenaline »