Author Topic: just applied for my first job at mcdonalds  (Read 2861 times)

seriously though if ur hired theyll probably have you start in one of three places: grill (flipping burgers duh), fry products (chicken/filets/etc) which is where i started, or line which is putting the sandwiches together
that or you could be lucky (more or less) and be up at front counter or running (putting the stuff in orders in their respective bags)
if you're working morning they usually make new guys start by making sausage on grill and bacon and stuff or maybe they'll start you out on eggs
sometimes they'll give you mix and tortillas and say "roll burritos for 3 hours"
everyone for the most part has to clean up around their area with sanitize-water towels and most likely sweep and mop wherever instructed so don't be too surprised

i had to do the fryer at the start for like 2 months and then drive through every day sdafsdffsadf

Everybody has to start somewhere, so work hard and it'll pay off. McDonalds I know offers education assistance / reimbursement which even if it is a small amount, will help in the long run.

So work there, work hard and use the resources they have to help you progress to your career.

You only have to impress your supervisor over the ghetto girl that also works there. Should be very easy job.

dont cum in my mcdonalds happy meal

Please apply for retail it's so much easier

why is the ice cream machine broke

McDonald's is the WORST place to buy burgers. Even Burger King is better. Just eat at a place like Five Guys, or WahlBurger, or Burgerfi.