why does everyone say who are you

Author Topic: why does everyone say who are you  (Read 1474 times)

ok i posted on one post and some one said who are you and then i posted on another and another person say who are you ok why i started posting like a week ago also im firecatmagic

Who are you really though?

its because 90% of people here have like a kajillion alts so its basically a meme to question an unfamiliar face about who they are

the assumption is that ur either an alt of an active troublemaker or an oldcigarette that left years back, and the assumption about oldcigarettes who come back is that they were all formerly stuffposters or drama-inducing personalities.

fortunately this is only sometimes the case, and you’re clearly not an alt. dont worry about it

hai viregatmajik am zguiB nyce 2 meat yeu

and you’re clearly not an alt.
clearly have you seen his ip? i traced it through his VPN and checked all associated IPs that have connected to this forum and clearly he's not an alt, i'm sure you did the same

clearly have you seen his ip? i traced it through his VPN and checked all associated IPs that have connected to this forum and clearly he's not an alt, i'm sure you did the same
im assuming good faith posting. dunno why you’re so quick to jump against this dude

sure, i may be wrong, but imo its better to be wrong in assuming this dude is ok when he hasnt done anything, vs wrong in assuming hes a former stuffstain and make him abandon this game and community

im assuming good faith posting. dunno why you’re so quick to jump against this dude
i was being sarcastic because you said "clearly not an alt" lmao

i was being sarcastic because you said "clearly not an alt" lmao
lol ok, tone sounded more snarky than sarcastic but i can see it going either way

He can't keep getting away with it!
we need more couches

the place is all futuristic now