SMF 2.0.15 New Feature Thread

Author Topic: SMF 2.0.15 New Feature Thread  (Read 9040 times)

i want to point out that if your profile was ever locked up, as in you can no longer edit your avatar and signature,you don't have access to most of these features.
ye this hurts :(
get owned, forgetin nerds lmoa

also the signatures don't display in pm's anymore, thank goodness lol

can someone please give me a tutorial on how to disable ad bot
i've seen a few people mention you can toggle it but i can't find where for the life of me

what does the buddy system do exactly

i've seen a few people mention you can toggle it but i can't find where for the life of me
retweet

i'll add it to the topic whenever anyone figures it out. I haven't at all yet

Can somone make a userscript that makes all south americans speak monkey like filipe i’ll actually pay you

also op left out the most important addition to this new forum:

also op left out the most important addition to this new forum:
this was a feature on the old smf but it was hidden. badspot removed it now though - it used to display all of a threads posts in plaintext (with minor formatting)
now it just displays the main page but in plaintext?? pretty broken

the title of the thread doesn't show up on every post anymore either, and it looks like adbot doesn't mess up the alteration of the colors anymore

ahhh so this is what adding someone as a buddy does
i wonder who the hidden ones are though?? i don't have anybody on my ignore list. banned users perhaps?

it appears the people who previously appeared in italics on the online list now appears as 'hidden'. this includes Badspot. you never know when badspot is online anymore!!

Who's Online can be filtered to show guests or members only.

Shoot, this is gonna take some time to get used to.
It's really refreshing though.

Edit: Im also noticing that AdBot still shows up for registered users.

the recent unread topics and updated topics pages did exist before, but there was no link to them anywhere