Elder Scrolls 6 Megathread (?) Adult Swim Shills can't keep us down edition

Poll

what do you think the setting is going to be?

Skyrim High Rock
9 (34.6%)
Saudi Arabia, er, HammerFell
4 (15.4%)
Furry Heaven AKA Elsweyr
2 (7.7%)
Skyrim 2 electric boogaloo
5 (19.2%)
Elf vacation resort (Summerset)
0 (0%)
Shrek's Swamp (formerly Argonia)
3 (11.5%)
100 acre Valenwoods
2 (7.7%)
Weaboo World (Akavir)
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls 6 Megathread (?) Adult Swim Shills can't keep us down edition  (Read 4633 times)

people who play elder scrolls games unmodded are like people who buy battlefield for the campaign. they are doing it all wrong and are essentially not even talking about the same game as us.
lemao wtf??? looks like im not a true elder srolls fan... sorry tod....

people who play elder scrolls games unmodded are like people who buy battlefield for the campaign. they are doing it all wrong and are essentially not even talking about the same game as us.

i would buy es6, just to not touch it for 2 months while the big name modders got the main stuff up. my loving mod folder for skyrim of 6 times larger then the game install itself lol. i refuse to ever even try to play "skyrim", whatever thats all about.
weren't you one of the people who insisted on hosting blockland servers with no add-ons?

Vanilla Skyrim was great, you do not need mods to have a fun time on it

Before you say you do, have you ever even beat all of the main questlines on vanilla? Or did you jump straight to mods so now if you do it will look stuffty?

Skyrim was great
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhhehehheheehehehehheh OK

Vanilla Skyrim was great for 40 - 60 hours
Fixed That For (You)

but will there be dragons

but will there be dragons
]
**adjusts glasses
uhhh wryvens.....

its defenitenly high rock but for a long time i thought it wouldve been hammerfell
i see the similarities between high rock and the trailer

*snorts skooma*

TOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

*chomps on sweet roll*

don't mind me, just bumping this thread