Is bedpost back?

Author Topic: Is bedpost back?  (Read 5096 times)

adolf Riddler could join the forums 2morrow and some of you brothers would b like lets give him a second chance guys come on now

why are u defending him you loving titgiggler

go away unova

adolf Riddler could join the forums 2morrow and some of you brothers would b like lets give him a second chance guys come on now
are you seriously comparing adolf Riddler to bedpost
one killed 6 million people, the other hasnt done stuff in literally a year and has sorta changed so im willing to let him back
might as well kick celau out with that logic

one killed 6 million people, the other hasnt done stuff in literally a year and has sorta changed so im willing to let him back
quit stalking me you motherforgeter

good point thats so true

quit stalking me you motherforgeter
you literally just said that we might as well let Riddler back and give him a second chance in response to greenbh and possibly my post. you are the one that came here to make a claim.
good point thats so true
when will you ever stop

ok your actualy handicapped so i have to explain to you the most basic stuff (you dumb motherforgeter). the comparison here is not literally between adolf and bedpost but rather just a comparison between two people who are considered """undesirable"". i could literally replace anybody who is a """bad person""" in that post and it would not change the meaning behind it. sometimes i wonder if you pretend to be this loving stupid

you literally just said that we might as well let Riddler back and give him a second chance in response to greenbh and possibly my post. you are the one that came here to make a claim.
GOD WHEN WILL YOU STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOME INTELLECTUAL MOTHERforgetER AND JUST ACCEPT YOUR A 13 YEAR OLD BOY GOD DAMN DUDE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE forget ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOING

pretty funny coming from the person that only stuffposts and gives people stuff

GOD WHEN WILL YOU STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOME INTELLECTUAL MOTHERforgetER AND JUST ACCEPT YOUR A 13 YEAR OLD BOY GOD DAMN DUDE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE forget ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOING
When You Troll A Libtard Epic Style

pretty funny coming from the person that only stuffposts and gives people stuff
my brain is fried

goD loving DAMNIT DARTHYOU loving BITCH NOW I HAVE TOloving CHANGE HIS BATTERIES FOR THE SIXTH loving TIME THIS MONTH

All of you are loving kids holy stuff absolutely nothing you say has any merit

All of you are loving kids holy stuff absolutely nothing you say has any merit
yep. yep. agree

this but unironically