Author Topic: I got a noise complaint from my drunk neighbor who always makes a ton of noise  (Read 718 times)

/title
I was playing music quite loud and practicing bass and whatsnot. But my speakers are already very loud on volume 2 which is the lowest I can go. I try to keep my bass amp down but I am tone deaf on both ears and partially deaf on my right ear so an acceptable volume for normal people is near silent for me.
Im fine with a noise complaint tbh but im not fine with a noise complaint from my drunk neighbor for the following reasons:

- The police has been on our flour at least 4 times because of her drunk ass, usually past 11pm
- She comes knocking on our door in the middle of the night because of her "abuse" boyfriend while in reality shes just loving drunk and fell or something, idk
- forgets extremely loud, keep your legs closed please.
- Shes just annoying in general and everyone from the block dislikes her.

The landlord threatened to give us "consequences" if we got another complaint but this thot has had at least 4-5 complaints, 2 of which were from my family. And thats only the complaints I know of. She probably has had more.
What do?

kill her or move, both are acceptable

I still live with my parents and im too poor to buy/rent a house

I probably have 20-ish K saved up somewhere and im inheriting 15K sooner or later. The parents of my SO are hella rich too.

Maybe ill move in 3 years when im done with uni, who knows. But right now its not a possible solution.

[size=99pt ]DR snake COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size]
stop

If your landlord is a 60 year old semi-obese female, I know the feeling. Landlords like them are apestuff.