A way to revive the old theme & stay on SMF 2.0.15

Author Topic: A way to revive the old theme & stay on SMF 2.0.15  (Read 866 times)

A way to revive the old theme & stay on SMF 2.0.15

I believe I may have found a way to revive the old Classic Blockland Forum theme, as well as remain on the current blockland smf 2.0.15. I present the base version of the theme, Ancient and Rusted. Using the assets I have backed up from the old BLF and this theme as a base, considering how close it is to the original, I may be able to make a version of this theme that looks just like the old Blockland Forum. It probably won't be 100% the same, but it will be pretty close.
So, what's everyone's thoughts, does this sound like a good plan?

No. Nobody wants anything from you, you really have this weird Messiah complex where you think only you can save everyone from some entirely nonexistent problem and you pretend d like you have everything totally figured out and are smart but you arent. Stop posting matthew or I'm going to break into your house and throw Doritos at your cat
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:47:41 PM by thegoodperry »

No. Nobody wants anything from you, you really have this weird Messiah complex where you think only you can save everyone from some entirely nonexistent problem and you pretend d like you have everything totally figured out and are smart but you arent. Stop posting matthew or I'm going to break into your house and throw Doritos at your cat
First I don't have a cat.
Second if I did he'd love doritos.

Third, Sorry I word these things in a kind of "god complex" way.
but to say this is a "non-existent" issue is ignorant of the reality around you.

Third, Sorry I word these things in a kind of "god complex" way.
but to say this is a "non-existent" issue is ignorant of the reality around you.
all hail lord matthew the true god

i dont know why youre all obsessed with changing back to the old theme the new theme looks fine

i dont know about you but im pretty used to it. i can always jazz it up myself if i want

idk why anyone thinks the default smf theme is fine

it's god awful holy stuff

I've made some progress on a theme edit, although I'm starting to see how the old theme was kind of ugly too.
May try to make a hybrid instead.

idk why anyone thinks the default smf theme is fine

it's god awful holy stuff
whats wrong with it

all hail lord matthew the true god
Yes

I've made some progress on a theme edit, although I'm starting to see how the old theme was kind of ugly too.
May try to make a hybrid instead.

Why not just make the BLF theme before this one?