Where did BLM go?

Poll

Whre did they go?

yes
7 (63.6%)
no
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Where did BLM go?  (Read 2954 times)

Did BLM stop being a thing? Haven't heard from them after the 2016 election was over.

Kinda odd how a huge group created out of hate because the main stream media kept over exaggerating black deaths would suddenly disappear after the 2016 election.

I remember seeing nothing but the main stream media racebaiting and then all of a sudden BLM comes out of nowhere claiming they are being killed for no reason after seeing a bullstuff MSM article.

Then after the 2016 election the MSM toned down their race baiting and I haven't heard from BLM ever since.

black lives matter? uh i guess it depends on who you hang out with? i still see it daily

black lives matter? uh i guess it depends on who you hang out with? i still see it daily

Where? I even look up this stuff on google and get nothing but 2017 results.

Where? I even look up this stuff on google and get nothing but 2017 results.
any social media

probably a bit less strong opinions about Annoying Orange/clinton going on after the election, so less of the occasional recklessness and violence. i still see it on the news occasionally, nothing worth mentioning though

nothing worth mentioning though
i think thats what tony means  keyword think im not sure if tony is normal

someone said all lives mattered and they disbanded

i thought you were referring to Blockland Mods until like half way through the second line and i was really confused

They disappeared after Annoying Orange started conducting his genocide against the black people.

BLM stands for Blockland Mourns.

Simple, the mainstream media moved on after 2 weeks of coverage and then BLM stopped protesting because they weren't catching the mainstream media's attention anymore.

this forum aint big enough
im trying to start a movement to bring baby back

iirc BLM went all over the road.

I'm willing to bet all the BLM supporters dissapeared when they were labeled a terrorist group, which they are.