Where did BLM go?

Poll

Whre did they go?

yes
7 (63.6%)
no
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Where did BLM go?  (Read 3049 times)

I'm willing to bet all the BLM supporters dissapeared when they were labeled a terrorist group, which they are.
yea we're all gone

iirc BLM went all over the road.

I'm willing to bet all the BLM supporters dissapeared when they were labeled a terrorist group, which they are.
when u live in reality

any social media

Doesn't count.

if I follow their stuffty ass facebook of course I'll hear from them.

But I use to hear about BLM on the news, etc.

Now I don't.

Doesn't count.

if I follow their stuffty ass facebook of course I'll hear from them.

But I use to hear about BLM on the news, etc.

Now I don't.
honestly i use every social media except for facebook so you can just completely cross that one out of my post anyway
im also pretty sure you dont hear about it on the news because its been totally milked by news outlets

honestly i use every social media except for facebook so you can just completely cross that one out of my post anyway
im also pretty sure you dont hear about it on the news because its been totally milked by news outlets

I don't even come across BLM on loving facebook.

Whenever there is a BLM protest it would be shared a million times on facebook. Now it's not.

After 2016 BLM became quiet.

The only reason BLM existed because MSM kept over exaggerating with race baiting stories until it created enough racial tension for BLM protesting.

But I haven't seen a race bait story by the MSM in awhile. It's now all just anti-Annoying Orange.

What about the officer who tased a man sitting on the curb

What about the officer who tased a man sitting on the curb

I heard nothing about BLM being mad about that.

I see it reposted all over facebook. Maybe you just aren't looking at the right sources

I see it reposted all over facebook. Maybe you just aren't looking at the right sources

Like I said loving social media don't count.

Come back to me when it's on the actual news again.

I could follow some BLM facebook pages right loving now and be like

"hur i just heard about BLM today on facebook I liked their post, durrrrrrrr"

the mainstream meteor took them out

I don't even come across BLM on loving facebook.

Whenever there is a BLM protest it would be shared a million times on facebook. Now it's not.

After 2016 BLM became quiet.
because no one uses facebook you loving grandpa if you wanna find BLM go to my following list on twitter lmfao
its your word against mine and im the one actually still invested in this stuff

hootaloos follow list is the final boss of the media dungeon raid