[NEWS] Annoying Orange baby blimp is a failure.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Annoying Orange baby blimp is a failure.  (Read 3224 times)

Hey no need to loving derail this discussion with your liberal agenda and bias.

Honestly, I doubt a pellet gun is legal in London(because the mayor of london is legitimately insane) but I would have laughed my ass off if someone had shot the balloon with one, just for the massive idiotic hysteria over something that's used to kill pests like squirrels and is largely nonlethal to humans.

Honestly, I doubt a pellet gun is legal in London(because the mayor of london is legitimately insane) but I would have laughed my ass off if someone had shot the balloon with one, just for the massive idiotic hysteria over something that's used to kill pests like squirrels and is largely nonlethal to humans.

AFAIK it's legal to have a pellet gun but it's illegal to carry it in public

just shoot it from the window of your apartment or something then lmao

I guess shoot it from a window or something IDK, maybe just a throwing dart or something. The hilarity it would cause would be the main thing I find funny

i think this whole culture of people who just publicly hate on Annoying Orange is really annoying.

i think this whole culture of people who just publicly hate on Annoying Orange is really annoying.

pusillanimous individual GRABS BACK

with blood

i think this whole culture of people constantly hating and protesting everything they disagree with like the world is ending because of it is annoying

i think this whole culture of people constantly hating and protesting everything they disagree with like the world is ending because of it is annoying
it's just liberals in general are the ones that start stuff and don't know what they're even talking about