Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Blockland Should Have A Free To Play Trial Run

<< < (2/5) > >>

YouKnowWhoAgain:
Eh Sure. Just for Ghits & Siggles

MonkeyFunkyMonkey:
A month is a little long maybe 2 weeks with a sale but I'd be so down for this

Ceist:
not to be a negative nancy, but this has been suggested before multiple times. given the fact, and that badspot's already announced our "borrowed time", in all likelihood badspot probably doesn't have an interest in the game any more, especially after what this community has done. over 10 years old, we're nearing blockland's finale i think.

should also mention that since block party is in development and is gaining momentum, it will most likely overtake blockland if lead in the right directions

Aplem:

--- Quote from: Ceist on July 18, 2018, 05:50:25 AM ---not to be a negative nancy, but this has been suggested before multiple times. given the fact, and that badspot's already announced our "borrowed time", in all likelihood badspot probably doesn't have an interest in the game any more, especially after what this community has done. over 10 years old, we're nearing blockland's finale i think.

should also mention that since block party is in development and is gaining momentum, it will most likely overtake blockland if lead in the right directions

--- End quote ---

So my question is, if he no longer cares about the game why not just make it free to play? If we're really on borrowed time it's not like he's making a substantial amount of money off it anymore. At that point it might as well be made F2P in hopes that the community could possibly revive it. Also, what is Block Party?

Nevermind I see what BP is. I hope that it doesn't actually become a real thing because it looks awfully terrible at its current stage. However, it is in pre-alpha so it makes sense.

Snaked_Snake:
"it looks awful in its pre-alpha stage, therefore it shouldn't be made."

Though the game still makes him money, I believe enough to keep the master server up with a little bit of profit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version