Blockland Forums > Suggestions & Requests

/clearallbricks safeguard?

(1/5) > >>

failbros2:
Earlier today I hosted a forum simulator and then i accidentally cleared bricks without saving. My idea is a client addon that whenever you type /clearallbricks or /clearbricks a popup appears asking you if you really want to clear the bricks, to prevent accidental clearing.

thegoodperry:
/unclearallbricks. And if you actually meant to clear it but thought you didn't but uncleared anyways, /clearallunclearedbricks. If all else fails use /clearnobricks in the future to ensure that no bricks are cleared.

There's also a hidden command not many people know about called /clearsomebricks which is a pretty safe command to use because it only clears some of the bricks so if you ever regret it later you'll still have some bricks remaining. Really saved my life too many times, that command

failbros2:

--- Quote from: thegoodperry on July 17, 2018, 11:03:25 PM ---/unclearallbricks. And if you actually meant to clear it but thought you didn't but uncleared anyways, /clearallunclearedbricks. If all else fails use /clearnobricks in the future to ensure that no bricks are cleared.

There's also a hidden command not many people know about called /clearsomebricks which is a pretty safe command to use because it only clears some of the bricks so if you ever regret it later you'll still have some bricks remaining. Really saved my life too many times, that command

--- End quote ---
None of these commands seem to work :/

thegoodperry:
Hmm post console logs

Conan:

--- Code: ---package doubleCheckClearingBricks
{
function serverCmdClearAllBricks(%cl)
{
if ($Sim::Time > %cl.clearAllBricksConfirmTime)
{
messageClient(%cl, '', "Are you sure you want to clear all bricks? Repeat the command to confirm.");
%cl.clearAllBricksConfirmTime = $Sim::Time + 5;
return;
}

parent::serverCmdClearAllBricks(%cl);
}
};
activatePackage(doubleCheckClearingBricks);

--- End code ---

ignore phantos hes memeing you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page